⚡️ Indian National Movement Objective Questions & Answers
Welcome to digital odisha , here we discuss some important questions about ⚡️ Indian National Movement Objective Questions & Answers which help to your all odisha competitive exam.
Indian National Movement MCQ PDF
1. Who among the following opposed Gandhiji’s Satyagraha against the Rowlett Act?
a) M.A Jinnah
c) Annie Besant
d) none of them
2. Which of the following places witnessed the worst scenes of the violence in the wake of Rowlett Satyagraha?
3. The Indian independence league was formed in 1942 in
4. The president of all India Kisan sabhain1936 was………….
a) N.G. Ranga
b) Swami shahajananda saraswathi
d) Baba Ramachandra.
5. Who was the first commander of I.N.A?
a) Rash behari Bose
b) Mohan sing
c) S.C. Bose
d) Niranjan Sing Gill.
6. The congress president who conducted negotiations with Cripps in
1942 and Wavell at Simla conference was …………..
a) Abdul Kalam Azad
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) J.B. Kripalani
d) C. Rajagopalachari
7. In1946 there was a mutiny of Indian ratings in…
8. What proved to be the chief instrument for spreading the message of nationalism?
b) English education
9. Which one of the following organizations was the first organised expression of the Indian national movement?
a) Indian Association
b) East India Association
c) British India Association
d) Indian National Congress.
10. Lyton was not associated with the ———–
a) Arms Act
b) Vernacular Press Act
c) Ilbert bill
d) Stratchey Commission.