Cloud Related short questions mcq pdf
699. Clouds are the result of
(B) Normal temp. lapse rate
(C) Catabatic lapse rate
700. Highest altitude clouds are
701. Consider the following climatic and geographical phenomena.
2. High temperature and humidity
4. Vertical wind Thunder clouds development is due to which of these phenomena?
(A) 1 and 2
(B) 2, 3 and 4
(C) 1, 2 and 4
(D) 1, 2, 3 and 4
702. Which of the following cloud is responsible for highly intense rain?
703. During a thunderstorm, the thunder in the sky is produced by the
1. meeting of cumulonimbus clouds in the sky.
2. lightning that separates the nimbus clouds.
3. violent upward movement of air and water particles. Select the correct answer using the code given below.
(A) Only 1
(B) 2 and 3
(C) 1 and 3
(D) None of the above