General science multiple choice questions answer pdf Test No – 5
Welcome to digital odisha , here we discuss some important multiple choice questions answer which help to your all odisha competitive exam. here we provide also its pdf .
Science Objective Questions Answer pdf
201. A metal which is mixed with iron to prepare stainless steel is
202. The combination which gives the most nutritious food is
(a) Bajra, pulse, rice, green vegetables
(b) Milk, pulse, egg, green vegetables
(c) Milk, rice, fruit, green vegetables, pulse, sugar
(d) Sugar, pulse, bread, egg
203.The material which is mostly used in nuclear power plants is
204. When the water on the surface of a lake starts freezing, the temperature of water below on the surface is
205. ‘Acupuncture’ is
(a) A method of puncturing tyres and tubes
(b) A type of medical treatment practised in China
(c) A science of causation
(d) None of these
206. Which one of the following is a metal ?
207. Which one of the following groups contains mainly carbohydrates ?
(a) Sugar, honey, nuts, beans
(b) Starch, rice, fish, oil
(c) Sugar, honey, potato, starch
(d) Milk, rice, fruit, vegetables
208.Which disease is caused by a virus ?
209. Which Alternate one of the current following has revolutionised the electronic industry?
(a) Alternate current
(b) Semi conductor
(c) Direct current
210. During thunderstorms, the lighting is seen first and the thunder is heard later on . this is because
(a) Light travels faster than sound
(b) Sound travels faster than light
(c) Light is produced first
(d) Sound becomes feeble due to storm
211. The swelling of a strained foot is reduced by soaking in hot water containing a large amount of common salt. This is because of a phenomenon called
212. Which of the following factors is mostly responsible for the spoilage of the stored foodgrains ?
(a) Environmental humidity
(b) Moisture content of the grains
(c) Aeration of the grains
(d) Environmental temperature