Important Languages in the world mcq pdf
820. The most widely spoken language is
(A) Chinese (B) English
(C) Bengali (D) Spanish
821. What is Esperanto?
(A) Highest mountain of Latin America
(B) Seaport city of Spain
(C) The name of a game
(D) An artificial language to serve as world language
822. For which one of the following countries Spanish is not an official language?
(C) Republic of Congo
823. In which one of the following countries is Tamil a major language?
(A) Myanmar (B) Indonesia
(C) Mauritius (D) Singapore
824. The language spoken by the largest number of people in the world is
(A) Hindi (B) English
(C) Mandarin (D) Spanish
825. Given below is a map of America. The shaded (marked 1 and 2), dotted (marked 3) and the plain areas (marked 4) indicate respectively, the regions where the languages spoken are 1 2 3 4
(A) Spanish, French, Portuguese and others
(B) French, Spanish, Portuguese and others
(C) French, Portuguese, Spanish and English
(D) Portuguese, French, Spanish and others