32. The Southernmost point of India ‘Indira Point’ is in
(A) Tamil Nadu
(B) Chhota Nicobar
(C) Great Nicobar
(D) Kar Nicobar Island
33. Where is the Southernmost point of India located?
(B) Great Nicobar
34. Name the place in India where Bay of Bengal, Arabian sea and Indian Ocean meet.
(B) Indira Point
35. The Southernmost point of India is
(C) Indira Point
(D) Point Calimere
36. The Westernmost point of India is
(A) 68º 7′ W, Gujarat
(B) 68º 7′ W, Rajasthan
(C) 68º 7′ E, Gujarat
(D) 68º 7′ E, Rajasthan
37. Which one of the following pair of states of India indicates the Easternmost and Westernmost state?
(A) Assam and Rajasthan
(B) Arunachal Pradesh and Rajasthan
(C) Assam and Gujarat
(D) Arunachal Pradesh and Gujarat
38. Which one among the following major Indian cities is most Eastward located?
(D) Bengaluru (Bangalore)