Indian important valley related mcq questions pdf
142. The Kullu Valley is situated between the mountain ranges of
(A) Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal
(B) Ranjoti and Nagtibba
(C) Ladakh and Pir Panjal
(D) Middle Himalayas and Shivalik
143. In which state is the Nelong Valley located?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Jammu and Kashmir
144. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists. List-I (Valley)
(a) Markha Valley
(b) Dzukou Valley
(c) Sangla Valley
(d) Yumthang Valley List-II (State)
2. Himachal Pradesh
3. Jammu and Kashmir
4. Nagaland Code
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) 2 4 3 1 (B) 3 1 2 4
(C) 2 1 3 4 (D) 3 4 2 1
145. Consider the following statements.
1. Silent Valley National Park is in the Nallamalai range.
2. Pathrakkadavu Hydroelectric project is proposed to be built near the Silent Valley National Park.
3. The Kunthi river originates in Silent Valley’s rainforests. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(A) 1 and 3 (B) Only 2
(C) 2 and 3 (D) 1, 2 and 3