indian Languages related gk mcq pdf download
338. Which one of the following languages belongs to the Austric group?
(A) Marathi (B) Ladakhi
(C) Khasi (D) Tamil
339. Which of the following was given the classical language status in 2014?
(A) Odiya (B) Gujarati
(C) Dongari (D) Bangla
340. Which one of the following is the largest linguistic group of India?
(A) Sino – Tibetan
(B) Indo – Aryan
(C) Austro – Asiatic
341. Most widely spoken language after Hindi, in the Indian sub-continent, is
(A) Urdu (B) Bengali
(C) Telugu (D) Tamil
342. Consider the map given below. a N b c d The predominant languages spoken in the areas marked a, b, c and d are respectively.
(A) Brajbhasha, Bhojpuri, Maithili and Awadhi
(B) Awadhi, Maithili, Bhojpuri and Brajbhasha
(C) Brajbhasha, Awadhi, Bhojpuri and Maithili
(D) Maithili, Bhojpuri, Brajbhasha and Awadhi