General Science multiple choice questions PDF Test no-6
Welcome to digital odisha ,here we discuss some general science multiple choice questions pdf which help to your all odisha and govt exam. general objective questions discuss.
General Science Objective Questions pdf
251. Energy stored in the dry cell is
252. Which of the following studies is not concerned with the geophysical science ?
253.Which of the following contains the highest protein content per gram?
254.The- layer of the atmosphere which is best suited for jet planes is
255. Which of the following is not a plant product ?
256. When a gas is to be liquified, it needs
(a) Low temperature and low pressure
(b) High temperature and high pressure
(c) Low temperature and high pressure
(d) High temperature and low pressure
257. During the early 20th century, new concepts of mass-energy relationship came into light. Who among the following was associated with it?
258. Who among the following invented small-pox vaccine ?
(a) Edward Jenner
(b) Robert Koch
(c) Robert Hooke
(d) Louis Pasteur
259. The main function of white blood corpuscles is to
(a) Carry nutrients
(b) Combat infections
(c) Carry oxygen
(d) Give red colour to the blood
260. Which of the following vitamins promotes healthy functioning of eyes in human beings
261. In deserts, clouds do not precipitate because of
(a) Low humidity
(b) Low pressure
(c) High wind velocity
(d) Low temperature