silk related gk mcq pdf free download
947. ‘Bahar’ is a popular variety of
(A) Pea (B) Groundnut
(C) Pigeon pea (D) Gram
948. Which of the following pair is correctly matched?
(A) Eri-silk – Assam
(B) Moonga silk – Arunachal Pradesh
(C) Mulburry silk – Jharkhand
(D) Tussar silk – Karnataka
949. Assertion (A): India has shortage of pulses, but not of protein. Reason (R): There is priority in demand of pulses. In the reference of the above, which of the following is correct? Code
(A) Both (A) and (R) are true and
(R) is the correct explanation of
(B) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
(C) (A) is true, but (R) is false
(D) (A) is false, but (R) is true
950. Which state is the largest ‘silk’ producing state?
951. Moonga is such a variety of silk which is obtained in the world only from India in
(D) Tamil Nadu
952. The discovery of Oak flora in 1966 added a new chapter to the history of Indian Sericulture. Which one of the following states is the leading producer of Oak tussar silk?
(A) Assam (B) Bihar
(C) Manipur (D) Orissa
953. More than three-fourth of India’s production of raw silk comes from
(A) Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
(B) Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal
(C) Karnataka and Assam
(D) West Bengal and Manipur
954. Consider the following statements and select the correct answer from the code given below.
1. Karnataka is the largest producer of raw silk in India.
2. Andhra Pradesh is the largest producer of mulburry silk in India.
3. Jharkhand is the largest producer of Tussar silk in India.
4. Meghalaya is the largest producer of Eri silk in India. Code
(A) Only 1 and 2
(B) Only 2 and 3
(C) Only 1 and 3
(D) Only 2 and 4
955. Which of the following states of India is the largest producer of Silk Textiles?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(D) West Bengal